We offer quality secondary research services to our clients
in diverse fields. Offered at competitive prices, our competitive research
personnel ensure that the core requirements of the clients are met.
NexGen's research-based consulting model is designed to quickly
deliver action-oriented recommendations by leveraging the existing research.
Expert consultants enter into projects with a deep, immediate understanding
of your business environment and challenges - which means faster and more
cost-efficient results for your business.
We help Marketing and Strategy Professionals to make right decisions by
providing specialized services for
Build Your Brand For Long-Term Success
- Competitive assessments
- Customer-facing technology choices
- Custom market research
- Online marketing
- Web Site Reviews
- Cross-Channel Reviews
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Benchmarking their banking customers' online activity
- Web Site Brand Reviews for the Customer Experience Professional
- Web Site Reviews for the Customer Experience Professional
- E-Commerce Strategy for the eBusiness & Channel Strategy
- Email Marketing Reviews for the Interactive Marketing Professional
- Search Marketing Reviews for the Interactive Marketing Professional
- Social Technology Strategy for the Interactive Marketing Professional
- Interactive Marketing Strategy for the Interactive Marketing
Marketing Research Consulting
NexGen is a completely research-driven marketing consulting company.
That means we do A LOT of marketing of qualitative and quantitative
marketing research, which involves
- Market segmentation and targeting research
- Positioning research
- Product/service concept development
- Copy testing
- Media plan optimization
- Simulated test marketing
- Customer satisfaction/customer loyalty research
We pride ourselves on the innovative techniques and tools, we can bring
to your marketing research consulting assignment. Our professionals are
well-versed in traditional methods, a variety of state-of-the-science
analytical techniques, as well as newer techniques such as ethnography,
positioning simulation, and Six Sigma marketing plan forecasting.
Whether you’re a research director who believes in “getting
technical,” or a brand manager or marketing VP with limited familiarity
with marketing research techniques, you can rest assured. We are ready to go
deep into the statistical merits of different data collection techniques or
the sophisticated underpinnings of our models or stay free of technical and
marketing research jargon and explain the process to you in plain English.